Master of Arts
The MA in IMC at UWA incorporates aspects of hands-on learning with research and management principles. Students will develop the necessary skills for management-level careers in a number of industries including public relations, marketing, philanthropy, advertising, tourism, social media, graphic design, and multimedia production.
Students are able to complete this 30-hour program in as little as 12 months, and they have the option to take courses on-campus or online. By the time you complete the MA program, you will have a comprehensive professional portfolio and a research-driven thesis project, as well as a professional internship.
- IMC 500 – Exploration of Mass Media (3)
- IMC 595 – IMC Thesis Project (3)
- IMC 599 – Professional Media Internship (3)
- 12 Hours of Communication Electives
- 9 Hours of Marketing/Management Elective
Total: 30 Credit Hours
To view the full program curriculum, visit the UWA Graduate Catalogue.